Thursday, August 20, 2015

8/19 Introduction - First day of Class

Welcome to the Beginning Guitar Class!


Teacher -Mrs. Kelly Gummow

I am a devoted mom who has come back to being a High School Teacher after 27 years of raising children and running a household.  I have taught private guitar lessons for 17 years in my home to beginning students and love working with students to share one of my passions. I began learning guitar at age 15 and found it a wonderful way to make the world a better place, deal with the stress of everyday life and bring people together through music.  My original teaching degree is in Spanish teaching and Speech.  I have a wonderful, supportive husband and five amazing children ranging in age 26-15.  This year I will get to experience grandparenthood for the very first time!

I believe there are things in life that are hard - math, chores, piano, etc but playing the guitar should be fun!  I hope you enjoy the class and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you to reach your goals!





I am only at the school on A days and will be available at lunchtime or until at least 2:30 after school. If you need to reach me, please email me and if you prefer to talk on the phone, include your number and I will call you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment